July 31, 2012

Been so long!

Over ten days of no news doesn't mean nothing happened. Infact so much has been happening that I haven't had time to update you guys. And sometimes the time flies so fast that one doesn't even get to keep the count. Mom was here & MIL decided to join us too. Then there was frenzy of breaking the news on both the sides of the family with both the grannies-to-be super excited to take the responsibility and back in their new found glory (and status, ofcourse!) With hordes of cousins & friends already into motherhood, it's no surprise that I'm bombarded with pregnancy lessons atleast twice every 30 seconds! But I have decided to rely mostly on one thing : my common sense & my natural instincts as somebody who is made to give birth to a new life. So far, I haven't disappointed myself. My husband has been the awesomest support in everyway & he makes it so easy for me.

Anyway, so amidst the beautiful chaos surrounding my life at the moment, I also have had many revelations & insights into it. (Maybe I'll dwell into the details, one at a time, later). As of now, I'm just living each day & taking it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment