July 17, 2012

Granny visits!

So this also happens to be Granny's first visit - just for the li'l one. She is coming all the way to make sure that the baby is well taken care of (read : well fed & more fed) I don't mind it at all. Mom's are the best things ever. Remember the days when you were a kid yourself and mom would pamper you over a  silly sneeze! Awww... And this is her most awaited news in a long long time. I just hope she doesn't over do!

Like all the mom's all over the world & in India especially, my mom was no exception when it came to pestering me for a baby. A month before I actually conceived, she even went to the extent of making sure that we knew 'the' cycle and that we were doing it right! Indian style of showing concern just so impresses me. Overwhelms me.

Anyway, so she reaches this evening and the baby & I are all set to get pampered & fussed over. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment