July 14, 2012

Lovin' it!

So the Silly me is living upto the name. There was such a goof up with the dates that till yesterday, I didn't know the exact stage of the baby. (Yeah, I know!)
I was looking for a good Gynea (the first one had started acting a li'l funny & I wasn't interested in continuing with her.) But unlike the diapers & their brands, unfortunately, a good doc is pretty rare. So when I finally found one through a friend, I made an appointment with her yesterday. And she came as a blessing. We had a long chat about a lot of things; ofcourse, always centered around the baby :) Seems like am almost done with my first trimester!!! And I didn't even get to know? No nausea, no throwing up, no fatigue... just bouts of hunger all the time. Was I thrilled or what. Another month & I shall start showing my bump. THE bump. Baby bump. Yay yay yayyy!

Wt: 48.8kgs
Waist: 29"

No comments:

Post a Comment