August 2, 2012

So much on my mind!

If you go back a few posts, you will know what I mean! Like all the preggies out there, I do get these silly cravings every day... especially when I want to plan my meals. Since both the mommies had been around, I only had to demand! And man, were they super excited or what! Pickles, meats, gravies was all I wanted... the silly me needs only 'hotness' for taste ;) No really, I can't stand much of the sweet taste these day (have I already told u that?) So I was gorging on my favorite preparations - no, I still haven't had any vomiting session and I don't think I will have one. Forgot? Darlings, I'm so through with my first trimester! :P

Did I also tell you guys that two of my cutest friends are sailing the same boat as me? Oh, it's just so exciting! One goes in September, another in November and me, in February next year. I'm so looking forward to the baby dates!

And there is that worst power crisis in the world we had two days back. Imagine, 22 states in darkness for over 48 hrs. Candle light dinner are only romantic if you get to switch off the lights; not otherwise! So my first ultra-sound was delayed. Shall keep you updated on it.

Oh, and I also did some maternity shopping... more like i-have-to-shop-for-the-heck-of-it shopping :D
Will flaunt them to you guys soon. So am not getting into the details of it.

As for the mommy tips, which I've been getting a plenty, here are a few-
1. Have soaked almonds & saffron, first thing in the morning.
2. Drink coconut water atleast once a day
3. Drink lots of fluids in the form of water, fresh juices & herbal teas.
4. Do not go overboard with spices (this I don't know how to follow!)
5. Do as much as deep breathing as and when you can. Slow down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment