September 2, 2012

A month later...

So I've not been updating this blog of mine for a long time now. Well, it's been precisely a month since I came to this side of the net. And it's not like life's been lacking any kind of newness. Infact there was plenty of it, as another baby got conceived along the way. Yeah, true that. Work suddenly took a turn & I decided to set-up a long awaited design studio. So I've been running around to get it going with all the logistics & support & the tit-bits of having it in place. And I'm thrilled that both the babies within me are doing good :) I feel like I'm in the best phase of my life. Touch wood!

Now that I've almost completed my 4th month, I've started showing my bump. And I'm loving it. It's such a beautiful feeling. So far the changes remained within & I hardly felt the life inside me. But now, my body is getting ready for the lil one who is having some good time growing up in there. The stretched belly & the penguin walk has given me a rhythm of sorts! It's a feeling of achievement and something I didn't ever think I would be basking in the glory of.

Now that I've two babies to talk about, I'm hoping to have a lot of news to share with you all. Watch this space for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment